American Freight Furniture Customer Care Review from Germantown, Tennessee
Damaged my door frames and then asked me to sign a waver.
Got all my furniture in boxes and I cant put it together myself. The told me they dont offer assembly but if I brought it back, they would charge me to do it, as if the $1000 plus delivery wasnt enough...
No place does it say 'assembly required'
Tv or purchase receipts...
My advice, always use a card. Theyll get your money back.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Washer went out and they came out and diagnosed the problem. They ordered the part and when it was time to fix it they claimed the warehouse ordered the part..."
- "Absolutely the finest meal we've eaten in years! Filets literally melted in our mouths. Lobster Ravioli was very subtle in flavor; perfect, as it didn't outshine the filet. ..."
- "Currently staying in the Battle Creek, MI location and I am completely offended and truthfully scared from the way I was treated. I checked into my room, walked in, and..."