American Freight Furniture Customer Care Review from Germantown, Tennessee
Damaged my door frames and then asked me to sign a waver.
Got all my furniture in boxes and I cant put it together myself. The told me they dont offer assembly but if I brought it back, they would charge me to do it, as if the $1000 plus delivery wasnt enough...
No place does it say 'assembly required'
Tv or purchase receipts...
My advice, always use a card. Theyll get your money back.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa. My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Absolutely the finest meal we've eaten in years! Filets literally melted in our mouths. Lobster Ravioli was very subtle in flavor; perfect, as it didn't outshine the filet. ..."
- "So I ordered this pipe and in the picture it shows 2 clamps and it looks like it comes apart in 2 places so that would mean it's a 3..."
- "Currently staying in the Battle Creek, MI location and I am completely offended and truthfully scared from the way I was treated. I checked into my room, walked in, and..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."