Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time calling corporate susan and her assistance on the same scam side these people is getting fast money check there profil befor you open your wallet or purse peoples its worth going to a real furniture store and real people and this is what my flattop look like.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with American Freight Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Freight Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare American Freight Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

American Freight Furniture - Sofa Review from Winter Garden, Florida American Freight Furniture "This company is terrible i purchased a sofa and upon receive it was damage i filed a warranty claim wich should have only taken 30 days now approaching 2mo no..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Sofa Review from London, Ohio American Freight Furniture "We bought a new sofa set and after Three months, the seams were coming apart. I called and sent several pictures as they requested, but no one ever contacted..." Read more American Freight Furniture Delivery Service Review from Saint Charles, Missouri American Freight Furniture "Last sunday they delivered sofa n love seat to my address in ofallon. Today I found 5 open staple pin at my carpet. I have a 10 months old..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Layaway scam American Freight Furniture "When you put furniture on layaway the store is supposed to store it so I was paying on furniture that was no longer being manufactured and wasn't in storage this..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more