3.9
Style and Design

Last sunday they delivered sofa n love seat to my address in ofallon.Today I found 5 open staple pin at my carpet.

I have a 10 months old baby who crawls and a natural habit of picking stuff. The delivery persons saw my baby and still they r so carless to open the pack and left the tiny but dangerous pin on the carpet. I am still horrified and panicked to think if my little one pick and swallow one of those dangerous pin scattered all over the floor. This could be taking a life of little one.

This delivery service is just insensitive and unprofessional.

They charge high but dont have basic sense to open a packing when they see a baby around.I am considering to take a legal action.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of american freight furniture delivery service. American Freight Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american freight furniture delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Freight Furniture.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments