American Freight Furniture Delivery Service Review from Saint Charles, Missouri
Last sunday they delivered sofa n love seat to my address in ofallon.Today I found 5 open staple pin at my carpet.
I have a 10 months old baby who crawls and a natural habit of picking stuff. The delivery persons saw my baby and still they r so carless to open the pack and left the tiny but dangerous pin on the carpet. I am still horrified and panicked to think if my little one pick and swallow one of those dangerous pin scattered all over the floor. This could be taking a life of little one.
This delivery service is just insensitive and unprofessional.
They charge high but dont have basic sense to open a packing when they see a baby around.I am considering to take a legal action.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In 2013 we purchased a sofa, love seat, dining room table and 6 chairs from #American Freight in Orlando FL. We purchased the 5 year warranty and were told it..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I have used them for a little under three years for connection as disconnection of my 5FU for Stage 4 cancer. Their nurses have all been pretty good but their..."
- "This was our large fry cup today. Very disappointed. ..."
- "on November 12th 2014 we went to the Brekenridge Pizza Hut and had a delivery a large thin pepperoni pork, a large sausage, easy sauce green pepper mushroom and traditional..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."