The delivery Man, was very late deliveries @ 9:30 pm Cst, who does that?...didn't remove furniture out if boxes!!

Rmickens19 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at American Freight Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Freight Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Freight Furniture furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

Lithonia, Georgia, United States #1275433

I had the same problem with the delivery person, he said he only delivered for them, and they did not take the furniture out the box and said if they put your furniture together it would be another charge from the delivery fees. I've purchase from them before and the guy took them out the box set up for me and removes the boxes.

Was very disappointed with the current service.

American Freight Furniture - Go elsewhere! American Freight Furniture "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Customer Care Review from Germantown, Tennessee American Freight Furniture "Damaged my door frames and then asked me to sign a waver. Got all my furniture in boxes and I cant put it together myself. The told me they dont..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Furniture Set Review from Montgomery, Alabama American Freight Furniture "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..." Read more American Freight Furniture - American Freight's Monroe location is AWESOME! We loved their showroom and sales staff! American Freight Furniture "My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa. My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more