5.0

Best place in the world to shop just got my living room set from here can't beat these prices anywhere!.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with American Freight Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Freight Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare American Freight Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

Just wait.If it is like anything else from this company it will begin falling apart within a few months.

The furniture is poorly constructed and not built to last long. Hopefully your set does last longer than six months. The chair I purchased from them began falling apart within a few short weeks.

Now after six months the screws are coming out.Not surprising sice they are about an inch or less in length.