I spent over $2,400.00 dollars at American Freight in Fort Myers, FL on a living room set.Less that three years of use and the frame broke on our chaise lounge.

I've spent hours over the last three months talking to the store manager Eric, submitted pictures of the damage and even tried contacting American Freight's corporate office and the furniture manufacturer United Furniture Industries. My claim still hasn't been processed.

They sell overpriced junk and don't back the products that they sell.Stay away from this company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of american freight furniture furniture set from American Freight Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Freight Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Freight Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

American Freight Furniture - American Freight is ***, buyer beware! American Freight Furniture "In 2013 we purchased a sofa, love seat, dining room table and 6 chairs from #American Freight in Orlando FL. We purchased the 5 year warranty and were told it..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Customer Care Review from Orlando, Florida American Freight Furniture "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..." Read more American Freight Furniture Delivery Service Review from Saint Charles, Missouri American Freight Furniture "Last sunday they delivered sofa n love seat to my address in ofallon. Today I found 5 open staple pin at my carpet. I have a 10 months old..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Sofa Review from Winter Garden, Florida American Freight Furniture "This company is terrible i purchased a sofa and upon receive it was damage i filed a warranty claim wich should have only taken 30 days now approaching 2mo no..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more