3.0
Style and Design

I purchased a total of four matress sets only one set im very very unhappy..its the orthpedic set one side of the mattress is collapsed in with a lump in the middle the mattress is imposdible to sleep on..its like one side fell in..

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with American Freight Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Freight Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare American Freight Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

American Freight Furniture - Sales Manager Review from Bellevue, Washington American Freight Furniture "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..." Read more American Freight Furniture - American Freight is ***, buyer beware! American Freight Furniture "In 2013 we purchased a sofa, love seat, dining room table and 6 chairs from #American Freight in Orlando FL. We purchased the 5 year warranty and were told it..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Mattress Review from Lansing, Michigan American Freight Furniture "BED BUGS!!! I purchased a matress and box spring from the Lansing Mi location. I have lived in the same house for 24 years. We have never had an issue...." Read more American Freight Furniture - Commercial Review from Altoona, Pennsylvania American Freight Furniture "I really hate to admit this, because normally I am a very peaceful person, but the commercial for American Freight Furniture brings out the anger in me like nothing else!!..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more