2.8

I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used, my daughter and i sat on the bed and it literally broke in half the mirror that comes with the dresser fell completely over hitting me in the head in the process thankGod it wasnt serious or caused me any head injuries or else you all would've had a serious lawsuit on your hands my friends i thought about going to back to them to purchase just a new bed w/o the matress but then i thought to myself why waste money on something else only to have it break on me again save your money and go elsewhere unless you want to be disappointed and waste money on furniture they assure you was just delivered to them but it's really used.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of american freight furniture furniture set from American Freight Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Freight Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Freight Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments