New Market, Alabama
Style and Design

I will never do business with american freight again.First, it took a month to get my bedroom furniture.

I bought a couch and the bedroom set on the same day. Was told i would only have to pay ONE delivery fee. That was a lie. Not only did i pay two $85 delivery fees but one of my dressers (with the mirror) was broken and the other wasnt even the right one!

My husband spent the entire day on the phone with them and was told that the problem would be fixed today (12/13/15). Its 6pm and they never told him when they would be coming out. Which reminds me, we had a delivery time of 2pm (12/12/15) and they didnt deliver until 8pm! Most of the time it wouldnt bother me so much, but on weekends i have a houseful of kids and 8pm is about bedtime for them.

Im highly pissed that i dropped almost $5,000 in this pathetic store.

Customer service is crappy as well.Dont waste your time or money.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of american freight furniture furniture set from American Freight Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Freight Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Freight Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments