American Freight Furniture Furniture Warranty Review
Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time calling corporate susan and her assistance on the same scam side these people is getting fast money check there profil befor you open your wallet or purse peoples its worth going to a real furniture store and real people and this is what my flattop look like.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a new sofa set and after Three months, the seams were coming apart. I called and sent several pictures as they requested, but no one ever contacted..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I spent over $2,400.00 dollars at American Freight in Fort Myers, FL on a living room set. Less that three years of use and the frame broke on our chaise..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."