First of all this is the wrong bed they delivered and it has broken, while im waiting for my correct bed to be delivered.It is causing my back to ache due to the big dip in the bed ive called the store manager and regional manager and still nothing has changed .

I bought this from the Shreveport, La.Area and the store manager is fuller

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with American Freight Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Freight Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare American Freight Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

American Freight Furniture - Sofa Review from Winter Garden, Florida American Freight Furniture "This company is terrible i purchased a sofa and upon receive it was damage i filed a warranty claim wich should have only taken 30 days now approaching 2mo no..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Furniture Set Review from Montgomery, Alabama American Freight Furniture "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Commercial Review from Altoona, Pennsylvania American Freight Furniture "I really hate to admit this, because normally I am a very peaceful person, but the commercial for American Freight Furniture brings out the anger in me like nothing else!!..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Go elsewhere! American Freight Furniture "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more