London, Ohio
1.7

We bought a new sofa set and after Three months, the seams were coming apart.I called and sent several pictures as they requested, but no one ever contacted us after calling several times!!

We just wanted to get cushion covers exchanged. Not one person responded.

We would never buy again from that store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of american freight furniture sofa. American Freight Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american freight furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Freight Furniture.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

American Freight Furniture - Layaway scam American Freight Furniture "When you put furniture on layaway the store is supposed to store it so I was paying on furniture that was no longer being manufactured and wasn't in storage this..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Customer Care Review from Orlando, Florida American Freight Furniture "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Go elsewhere! American Freight Furniture "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..." Read more American Freight Furniture - American Freight is ***, buyer beware! American Freight Furniture "In 2013 we purchased a sofa, love seat, dining room table and 6 chairs from #American Freight in Orlando FL. We purchased the 5 year warranty and were told it..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more