1.3

have bought all of my items from the store from the past 10 years I go to use one of my warrantees they will not honor it. I have tried to call and submit claims for the past two years I even had proof in my email stating so they told me they have never had a claim from me.

they were very rude very unacceptable experience I have been tossed back-and-forth for the last year over this finally I called corporate and they called me a liar said I never purchased the warranty and hung up on me! My bed is sagging very poor furniture so now I purchased this warranty and nothing can be done what a waste of $500 when I submitted my photos of my bed the manager told me everything was covered it clearly was a manufacture glitch and that I should be hearing from them soon I've called every month for the past year and all I kept hearing was we haven't heard anything back how many times do I have to call to get some answers what's the point of purchasing a warranty if nothing is covered would not recommend this to anybody and I will be spreading the word and our small-town community

Product or Service Mentioned: American Freight Furniture Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Iron City, Georgia, United States #1132801

this is a scam from American freight you can call me and I will tell you there is one of the biggest scam that you can see. my name is steven Hartley 284 river st.

Coffeeville,al. 334-830-7366