1.3

have bought all of my items from the store from the past 10 years I go to use one of my warrantees they will not honor it.I have tried to call and submit claims for the past two years I even had proof in my email stating so they told me they have never had a claim from me.

they were very rude very unacceptable experience I have been tossed back-and-forth for the last year over this finally I called corporate and they called me a liar said I never purchased the warranty and hung up on me!My bed is sagging very poor furniture so now I purchased this warranty and nothing can be done what a waste of $500 when I submitted my photos of my bed the manager told me everything was covered it clearly was a manufacture glitch and that I should be hearing from them soon I've called every month for the past year and all I kept hearing was we haven't heard anything back how many times do I have to call to get some answers what's the point of purchasing a warranty if nothing is covered would not recommend this to anybody and I will be spreading the word and our small-town community

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of american freight furniture warranty. American Freight Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american freight furniture warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Freight Furniture.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

Iron City, Georgia, United States #1132801

this is a scam from American freight you can call me and I will tell you there is one of the biggest scam that you can see.my name is steven Hartley 284 river st.

Coffeeville,al.334-830-7366