American Freight Furniture - American Freight is ***, buyer beware!

83 of 255 American Freight Furniture reviews

In 2013 we purchased a sofa, love seat, dining room table and 6 chairs from #American Freight in Orlando FL.We purchased the 5 year warranty and were told it covered all types of damage.

LIE! In the store the chairs were wobbly. The salesman said their floors were not level. LIE!

We've had to tighten our chairs frequently and our floors are level! The springs are showing and the wood broke through the chair backs. The "leather" on the sofa has flaked off and the frame broke through the back and put a large hold in the wall. The frame on the back of the love seat is broken.

The wood isn't screwed or nailed into the cross frame, it just lays against it. We called the warranty company, answered many questions and after 15 or 20 minutes were told all the warranty covers is stains!!!! Really??? We called "Kevin" at American Freight to inquire further.

We were "disconnected".

We called back and he said he would get back to us.Still waiting...Do NOT buy from this company who deceives its customers and does not honor the warranty it sells.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

American Freight Furniture Warranty
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #715454

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Freight Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
83 of 255 American Freight Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 02 #1087675

I was looking into purchasing a bunch of furniture but after reading the reviews and seeing the pics...forget that!

Dec 03, 2015 #1073515

Well, I guess I will not be going there for furniture!

Nov 13, 2015 #1063491

Same here in 2013 I purchased same furniture, sectionals and the frame has dry rotten and the sofa has no bottom,and has also caused some personal injuries to my daughter,and I am mad as he'll.I am on a quest the store is full of s#!t.

Oct 21, 2015 #1051763

Yes this company is terrible i purchase sofa myself i received it torn been calling kevin for the pass 2mo for thr claim that was submitted he told me several times he will call me back and hasn't yet this place might be inexpensive but the quality of items are cheap and they don't honor the warranty they just take your money dont buy from here you will regret.

Oct 16, 2015 #1049632

HELLO RED YOUR COMMENT DID THEY SERVICE OR REPLACE YOUR FURNITURE BCUZ I'M THINKING ABOUT BUYING FROM THEM ONLY IF THEY ARE LEJIT

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.