American Freight Furniture - American Freight is ***, buyer beware!
In 2013 we purchased a sofa, love seat, dining room table and 6 chairs from #American Freight in Orlando FL.We purchased the 5 year warranty and were told it covered all types of damage.
LIE! In the store the chairs were wobbly. The salesman said their floors were not level. LIE!
We've had to tighten our chairs frequently and our floors are level! The springs are showing and the wood broke through the chair backs. The "leather" on the sofa has flaked off and the frame broke through the back and put a large hold in the wall. The frame on the back of the love seat is broken.
The wood isn't screwed or nailed into the cross frame, it just lays against it. We called the warranty company, answered many questions and after 15 or 20 minutes were told all the warranty covers is stains!!!! Really??? We called "Kevin" at American Freight to inquire further.
We were "disconnected".
We called back and he said he would get back to us.Still waiting...Do NOT buy from this company who deceives its customers and does not honor the warranty it sells.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Variety of funriture choice
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Last sunday they delivered sofa n love seat to my address in ofallon. Today I found 5 open staple pin at my carpet. I have a 10 months old..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life". Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather. A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like...."