1.4
Style and Design

In 2013 we purchased a sofa, love seat, dining room table and 6 chairs from #American Freight in Orlando FL.We purchased the 5 year warranty and were told it covered all types of damage.

LIE! In the store the chairs were wobbly. The salesman said their floors were not level. LIE!

We've had to tighten our chairs frequently and our floors are level! The springs are showing and the wood broke through the chair backs. The "leather" on the sofa has flaked off and the frame broke through the back and put a large hold in the wall. The frame on the back of the love seat is broken.

The wood isn't screwed or nailed into the cross frame, it just lays against it. We called the warranty company, answered many questions and after 15 or 20 minutes were told all the warranty covers is stains!!!! Really??? We called "Kevin" at American Freight to inquire further.

We were "disconnected".

We called back and he said he would get back to us.Still waiting...Do NOT buy from this company who deceives its customers and does not honor the warranty it sells.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1700. The author is overall dissatisfied with American Freight Furniture and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about american freight furniture warranty from American Freight Furniture was customer service , but reviewer liked variety of funriture choice. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Freight Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare American Freight Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

I was looking into purchasing a bunch of furniture but after reading the reviews and seeing the pics...forget that!

Well, I guess I will not be going there for furniture!

Same here in 2013 I purchased same furniture, sectionals and the frame has dry rotten and the sofa has no bottom,and has also caused some personal injuries to my daughter,and I am mad as he'll.I am on a quest the store is full of s#!t.

Yes this company is terrible i purchase sofa myself i received it torn been calling kevin for the pass 2mo for thr claim that was submitted he told me several times he will call me back and hasn't yet this place might be inexpensive but the quality of items are cheap and they don't honor the warranty they just take your money dont buy from here you will regret.

HELLO RED YOUR COMMENT DID THEY SERVICE OR REPLACE YOUR FURNITURE BCUZ I'M THINKING ABOUT BUYING FROM THEM ONLY IF THEY ARE LEJIT