American Freight Furniture - American Freight's Monroe location is AWESOME! We loved their showroom and sales staff!

My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa.My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what can be spent.

We went in and the salesman Haley greeted us at the door and she walked us through the showroom floor, which was very presentable and nicely organized. We found a set we liked. The set was a reclining one, and was still within my budget. Between the managers Nate and Mike, we were able to get our fabric protection done and get our delivery that day!

Delivery service was great! They were polite, brought it in and set them up for us. We also got end tables and put a dining table on Layaway. And, my parents even got themselves a sectional for their basement.

This store is awesome and I've been referring them to EVERYONE!!

Go see the staff in Monroe!!! They are awesome people and the store is a very nice looking with GREAT prices!!!!

Love this place and I will be going back when I need more furniture!!!Thanks AF!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #615352 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Freight Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.