4.5

My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa.My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what can be spent.

We went in and the salesman Haley greeted us at the door and she walked us through the showroom floor, which was very presentable and nicely organized. We found a set we liked. The set was a reclining one, and was still within my budget. Between the managers Nate and Mike, we were able to get our fabric protection done and get our delivery that day!

Delivery service was great! They were polite, brought it in and set them up for us. We also got end tables and put a dining table on Layaway. And, my parents even got themselves a sectional for their basement.

This store is awesome and I've been referring them to EVERYONE!!

Go see the staff in Monroe!!! They are awesome people and the store is a very nice looking with GREAT prices!!!!

Love this place and I will be going back when I need more furniture!!!Thanks AF!!!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with sales people and variety of funriture choice. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of american freight furniture furniture set. American Freight Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american freight furniture furniture set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Freight Furniture.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments