Monroe, Michigan

My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa.My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what can be spent.

We went in and the salesman Haley greeted us at the door and she walked us through the showroom floor, which was very presentable and nicely organized. We found a set we liked. The set was a reclining one, and was still within my budget. Between the managers Nate and Mike, we were able to get our fabric protection done and get our delivery that day!

Delivery service was great! They were polite, brought it in and set them up for us. We also got end tables and put a dining table on Layaway. And, my parents even got themselves a sectional for their basement.

This store is awesome and I've been referring them to EVERYONE!!

Go see the staff in Monroe!!! They are awesome people and the store is a very nice looking with GREAT prices!!!!

Love this place and I will be going back when I need more furniture!!!Thanks AF!!!!

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Sales people, Variety of funriture choice, Nice sales floor, Delivery service, Great prices.

4.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion