To the person that thought they were getting a real mattress for $79; wake up and smell the coffee!!! Really?

Have you EVER seen a mattress for $79 for a bed and not Futon? It's terminology that you have an issue with. Why take it out on a poor store employee? Do you really think that employee had anything to do with a large company's advertising practices?

Please! Grow up. Yeah, it shows a picture of a mattress...does it say it was THAT mattress on sale for $79? No!

There are all styles of mattresses.

They should have given you baby crib mattress to go home and cry on. At least you'd get your moneys worth.

This person wrote the review because of "someone else's comments" at American Freight Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Freight Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Freight Furniture mattress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Amen. I love when people expect something for nothing. Wake up.

#1019502

I don't agree this company advertise a false dream, not to mention the furniture is not worth ***. Though I wouldn't be mad at seventy-nine dollars...believe me I'm mad as *** about eighteen hundred I gave them for furniture that is making me sick as ***.

The delivery guy thought he was something but I had to figure out what the odor was coming from my furniture. How about formaldehyde. Even the other furniture I bought stunk so badly I have to purchase furniture. So I wouldn't advise anyone to buy anything from this company.

And yes the employees know they're pushing trash to people.

The delivery guy knew.