American Freight are suppose to have new itemsin stock.The furniture was scratched and it took 7 months to get replacement parts.

Then they sent wrong parts. They gave me the run around about the new parts being shipped, I had to call four (4) different so-called supervisors for their input which wasn't any help to me. I threatened all of them with a lawsuit.

Finally someone called from corporate and got my order out to me but it was the wrong table and chair legs.They need to be shut down, $1,300 on a table and $1,100 for a couch and love seat that's too much money to have used furniture.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

American Freight Furniture - Furniture Review from Ferguson, Missouri American Freight Furniture "The delivery Man, was very late deliveries @ 9:30 pm Cst, who does that?...didn't remove furniture out if boxes!!..." Read more American Freight Furniture - American Freight is ***, buyer beware! American Freight Furniture "In 2013 we purchased a sofa, love seat, dining room table and 6 chairs from #American Freight in Orlando FL. We purchased the 5 year warranty and were told it..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Mattress Review from Lansing, Michigan American Freight Furniture "BED BUGS!!! I purchased a matress and box spring from the Lansing Mi location. I have lived in the same house for 24 years. We have never had an issue...." Read more American Freight Furniture Delivery Service Review from Saint Charles, Missouri American Freight Furniture "Last sunday they delivered sofa n love seat to my address in ofallon. Today I found 5 open staple pin at my carpet. I have a 10 months old..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more