1.2
Style and Design

We bought a bedroom suite from this place and when we got home and removed it from the boxes the dresser was broke in the center!!The bed had damaged with dents and dings every where!!

The bottom boards of the king size bed that holds the mattress did not even reach the floor!! Every piece of item had scratches or dents!! The mattress was not damaged but is hard as a rock!! I spoke to the rep the next day and said they would switch out the dresser.

Then after noticing the next day that every piece had something wrong with it I didn't want it switched out and I just wanted a refund...he said he couldn't do anything about that because I didn't mention it to him on the phone!! I told them I didn't want there damaged furniture to just give me back our $1800 back they refused to replace it or do anything!! We are out our $$ and now have furniture that is useless!! The corporate did nothing either to help!!

I'm telling you don't BUY NOTHING FROM THIS PLACE!!! You will get damaged furniture and will be out your hard earned money!!

All SALES ARE FINAL AND YOU WILL BE OUT OF YOUR MONEY!!Wish I could give not even 1 star!!

This person wrote the review american freight furniture furniture warranty from American Freight Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Freight Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was fact that i cant get my money back. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Freight Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments