2.5
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 03

I revisited the store this afternoon and spoke with a different manager (Brandon). He seemed genuinely shocked and concerned that my case had not been resolved by the other staff.

I am now awaiting the arrival of a new matching sofa, scheduled to come in the next 2-3 weeks. I will update again at that time, and I am feeling somewhat better about this situation at this time.

Original review posted by user Jan 03

The couch that came with the set we purchased has had problems with the reclining mechanism. I submitted a warranty claim on Nov 27th, and was assured that the claim would be handled within a month's time.

I checked periodically with AF for the status of the claim, and no new developments. Concerned on Dec. 26th, I stopped by the store to speak with someone in person. Again, I was assured that progress was going to be made, and that I would hear back before the end of the week (Dec. 28th).

I am now a week later, and have called to check on the warranty status, with employees telling me that they will call back later in the day. I still have no results. I have reached out to corporate for help, and they have pointed me back to a regional manager, who have I have left a message with.

I hope this is resolved, and will be investigating next steps. As of now, we have a partially functioning sofa that we paid too much for, and I hope people considering AF for furniture see this posting and video first before considering them for business.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Style and comfort of the floor model.

I didn't like: Problems implementing the warranty on a malfunctioning item.

Comments