Style and Design

This is the worse store to go to and buy furniture. The sale representative was not informative on the layaway process.

And when I tried to cancel my layaway. They refused to give me my money back. I have purchased furniture from them twice in the pass and the furniture is cheap and breaks easily. I purchased a leather sectional from them and was advised to get the insurance and the cleaning and conditioning products.

While the furniture started to tear and I did everything that I was suppose to keep it looking new. I barely sat on it and I don’t have any kids or animals so tell me how the furniture started to tear???? So I tried to go the insurance route and they refused to come and fix the furniture or replace it.

I then purchased two set of mattresses and box springs from them ( not learning my lesson) and they are garbage they make so much noise and I am the only one that sleeps in my bed and for the Guest room my friends complain about the noise it makes. Please whatever you do don’t buy here save your money and go elsewhere.

Review about: American Freight Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments