Style and Design

My name is Amber Mooney. I purchased a couch from store #00033 in Syracuse NY today. My initial visit was July 9, 2018 where I picked and paid for half of my living room set and put the other half on layaway because I was still waiting on my house to become available for move in. I told the sales person that I would be back on the 12th to pay the other half and pick it up. I was unable to come on the 12th because I got off of work late. Being in the military I have a busy schedule so I was unable to come back by until today, 19 July 18. Upon my arrival I paid for the rest of my layaway and awaited my furniture to be loaded onto my truck. One of the sales representatives told me that they did not have the set I purchased, they gave it to another customer who filed and insurance claim. They then told me that the only other one they had was badly damaged and that the manager could go get another one on Tuesday and that I could wait until then or get the floor model. He told me he would take off $100 if I chose the floor model. I became upset because not only did I already spend mine on renting a truck to come pick up my furniture, but my order was sold to another customer instead of being held for me, when I had already mad payment on it. The floor model that the manager gave me was damaged and I have attached pictures. I am very unhappy with my experience and would like some type of compensation for this. The manager carried on like he did not care that he gave my paid order to someone else and that giving me a damaged, used couch as a replacement was ok. He did not offer to give me a percentage off of the used couch that he gave me, he just told me to take this one or wait until Tuesday. That is poor customer service and unacceptable. I paid for a brand new item and received a used damaged one instead. I had to take the used damaged model because I had already spent money on the uhaul truck and will not be able roger my money back. I would like a refund or percentage of my money back for this item.

V/r

Amber Mooney

(706)-399-0201

U.S. Army

amber.n.mooney2.mil@mail.mil

Product or Service Mentioned: American Freight Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Idiot, doesn't the Army teach you stealth and position tactics ? Why then would you publish your name and contract information on an open internet forum ?

Are you unaware of how many enemies are lurking in the bushes ? You will be hacked, harassed, shilled, grilled, robbed blind and discarded.