When you put furniture on layaway the store is supposed to store it so I was paying on furniture that was no longer being manufactured and wasn't in storage this company is a fraud and no one wants to give you back any $ or help out in any way I suggest if you don't have the $ don't buy from this place because the layaway is not a true layaway what would it take for this company to have some good customer service all they had to do is call the customer and let them know about this issue we work hard for our $ for some of us layaway is the only way we can afford things it's ashamed that companies take advantage of ppl like this
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "This company is terrible i purchased a sofa and upon receive it was damage i filed a warranty claim wich should have only taken 30 days now approaching 2mo no..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Winnebago build over the years a good reputation to loose it in these few years I heard so many people have numerous problems with Winnebago trailer and the company customer..."
- "NOVA Development should be sued for FRAUD, when it continues to sell a defective product (namely: Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5.0) when thousands of customers have paid $10.00 apiece to talk..."
- "I bought a lot of furniture at Kane's. I figured with a lifetime guarantee and the prices they charged that I must be getting some kind of quality. After only..."