American Freight Furniture - Mattress Review from Lansing, Michigan
Update added by user Jul 28, 2016
Their furniture is infested
Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2016
BED BUGS!!!I purchased a matress and box spring from the Lansing Mi location.
I have lived in the same house for 24 years. We have never had an issue. We had 4 people living here from 1992 till January 2016. At that point it is just me.
i started getting bites but thought it was from aunts or spiders. till today when I found a bed bug. I did reserach online found out that it seems to be a common problem. i called the store and got blown off.
She td me it was impossible that orken comes and sprays once a month and inspects everything. why do that if its not a problem!?!.
The manager was rude and didnt want to even listen.obviously its an issue and something needs to be done NOW.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " have bought all of my items from the store from the past 10 years I go to use one of my warrantees they will not honor it. I have..."
- "I will never do business with american freight again. First, it took a month to get my bedroom furniture. I bought a couch and the bedroom set on the same..."
- "This company is terrible i purchased a sofa and upon receive it was damage i filed a warranty claim wich should have only taken 30 days now approaching 2mo no..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- " Fiancé purchase the Le Vian Aquamarine Ring Diamond Vanilla Gold. From kays and I haven't have a problem until now and I have had it for 3 years..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "To: Garnier President and C.E.O. This specific Garnier product is etremely dangerous and life treathning. It seems the chemical compound doses mixing diffrent each time. Each box chemical doses mixing are different...."