Style and Design

Update by user Jul 28, 2016

Their furniture is infested

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2016

BED BUGS!!!I purchased a matress and box spring from the Lansing Mi location.

I have lived in the same house for 24 years. We have never had an issue. We had 4 people living here from 1992 till January 2016. At that point it is just me.

i started getting bites but thought it was from aunts or spiders. till today when I found a bed bug. I did reserach online found out that it seems to be a common problem. i called the store and got blown off.

She td me it was impossible that orken comes and sprays once a month and inspects everything. why do that if its not a problem!?!.

The manager was rude and didnt want to even listen.obviously its an issue and something needs to be done NOW.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with American Freight Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Freight Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare American Freight Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

Oh I will go to court for my $480

Auburndale, Florida, United States #1202453

I started this petition to stop these people. I am willing to do the work.

Auburndale, Florida, United States #1202434

I don't understand all these comments and no one is taking them to small claims court. I filed suit on them and awaiting court. If enough people did this, it would get more attention.Lets start a petition against them and maybe head it off to the Attorney Generals office.