Lansing, Michigan

Update by user Jul 28, 2016

Their furniture is infested

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2016

BED BUGS!!!I purchased a matress and box spring from the Lansing Mi location.

I have lived in the same house for 24 years. We have never had an issue. We had 4 people living here from 1992 till January 2016. At that point it is just me.

i started getting bites but thought it was from aunts or spiders. till today when I found a bed bug. I did reserach online found out that it seems to be a common problem. i called the store and got blown off.

She td me it was impossible that orken comes and sprays once a month and inspects everything. why do that if its not a problem!?!.

The manager was rude and didnt want to even listen.obviously its an issue and something needs to be done NOW.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mattress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

Auburndale, Florida, United States #1202453

I started this petition to stop these people. I am willing to do the work.

Auburndale, Florida, United States #1202434

I don't understand all these comments and no one is taking them to small claims court. I filed suit on them and awaiting court. If enough people did this, it would get more attention.Lets start a petition against them and maybe head it off to the Attorney Generals office.