I spent $2400.00 cash in this store and number 1.They delivered my furniture at 8:30PM at night on a work night.

Then had to come back because they didn't have all the hardware to mount headboard. Then I guess I paid for an extra set of bed rails. Went in there to get a refund or even an exchange for store credit and they were rude the minute I walked in the door and then told me they couldn't do anything about it. That a discount for something had already been taken off.

I was so confused. They had no problems helping me when I was forking out all that cash money, but now because I wanted to bring something back, they don't want nothing to do with me.I will never do business or recommend this company to anyone. So now I'm stuck with bedrails I can't use or do not need.

On top of that, I didn't ike the fact that even if you pay cash, if and if you get a refund, it has to be in a form of a check and takes 3 weeks to get back to you.It's Bulxjsdhdgd!!!!

Review about: American Freight Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

I had a similar problem.My first set of furniture didn't fit so I had to go back and pick a smaller set which was $180.00 cheaper.

I paid with cash as well and had to wait for my refund in the form of a check and my refund was LESS than $500.00. The delivery people broke one of the glasses to my table set that was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received the glass to my table yet.

I will NEVER buy anything from them again or recommend them to anyone!:(

In terms of the Cash= Check policy, I can say that is industry standard. If you go back there is no guarantee that the cash will be there to do the return, so as a standard, anything over $500 is sent back in a mailed check.