1.4
Style and Design

Honestly I hate the fact that I even have to go this route and leave a review but I am to the point I'm so fed up with American Freight.

I purchase a couch a mattress and bed frame through them . My first experience with them is that the drivers that American Freight contracts with was horrible.

He were supposed to have my furniture delivered before 4 p.m. Because they led to believe that they do not deliver after that time and I did not receive my furniture until 8:30 p.m. . The reason on why the furniture was delivered so late was because the driver had broken his phone and he decided to go to the phone store and get his phone fixed which held up his deliveries for that day .

Then I tried to return my my couch because I felt it was too small for my place(once I moved in officially and arranged the furnuture ) but they told me I couldn't after having the couch had bee in my apartment for 8 days to be exact , because at that point it was considered used furniture and they do not take returns Nor Exchange because it's a loss that they'll take on the furniture since they throw them away versus reselling them .

so I said okay I'll deal with that. since even speaking to quote on quote corporate they try not to accommodate the issue. Then when I try to get in touch back with the people that deliver the furniture to see if I can't get my bed set up they told me that it would be an additional charge outside of the delivery charge. When I explained to them the night that I needed them to do it he wasn't able to do so because he had already dropped the furniture after 8 p.m.

and eouldnt have the time. You would think that an accommodation would have been rendered but I was wrong I guess I depended too much on customer service. So once I finally got my furniture set up in my bedroom then I ran into another problem which was they sent the right size bed frame mind you which was a full size but they sent the wrong mattress which was queen size box and mattress. So I called back the Hollywood location to only be told to email a picture of the mattres and frame.

I did so and they promise they'll call me I waite until the end of their business day and heard from no one. I call the following day for them to tell me that the original delivery guy is now out on vacation and that his manager would deliver the furniture to me AND that hasn't happened YET. NOW here it is days later and I still have the queen mattress and full size frame and when I called back to the store and spoke to Jose who I guess is the store manager he said that he would personally deliver the mattress to me I've called the location and I'm now yet to get an answer I am 37 weeks pregnant this is ridiculous I've explained to them the urgency of my bed I refuse to have a cesarean in two weeks to have no bed to come home to once I leave the hospital.

Not only. I'm 4 10 and the bed literally needs a stool for me to get on that's ridiculous so imagine me with a cesarean wound having to deal with this.I just hate the fact that I even have to go this route to get someone's attention but I guess it's necessary it sucks that poor customer service can travel a very long way I would never deal with this location again I've dealt with American Freight in the past never had such an issue I've purchased furniture from the Fort Lauderdale location and even there running into other guests in associates they all have something wrong to say about this Hollywood location so I'm not sure if American Freight just needs to switch out their employees at this specific location or provide more training but it's really making the company look bad and not only that the driver that is contracted with this location sucks as well!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Freight Furniture Bed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 23.

Comments