American Freight Furniture - Review about Dlivery Charge from Newark, New Jersey
Oh yeah we went to America Freight.Should be America FRIGHT!
A little leary about shopping there & it came true they deliverd our sectional late after calling every hour &; charged us 65.00 for dlivery after they marked on slip it would be only 49.00 but the nightmare did not end there they deliverd a couch all scratched & dug up on the arms clearly not set we picked out went back next day had moved the set we picked out to back of store they are terrible horrible people to do business with they sell used damaged furniture. & you have no recourse after purchasing they are liars and nasty ! Switch & Bait....
Save yourself ugly grief do not deal with them!!!!North Tonawanda Store,NY
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Charge
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa. My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "Do not sign a check for this company unless they can give you 8 successful dealers with names telephone numbers and addresses. This is a company that is not transparent...."
- "My wife and I parked at Premier parking when we left out of Newark airport. Their price seemed reasonable compared to airport parking. They valet parked our car..."