Fort Myers, Florida

I spent over $2,400.00 dollars at American Freight in Fort Myers, FL on a living room set.Less that three years of use and the frame broke on our chaise lounge.

I've spent hours over the last three months talking to the store manager Eric, submitted pictures of the damage and even tried contacting American Freight's corporate office and the furniture manufacturer United Furniture Industries. My claim still hasn't been processed.

They sell overpriced junk and don't back the products that they sell.Stay away from this company.

Review about: Living Room Set.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

American Freight Furniture - Review about Sofa from Bellevue, Washington American Freight Furniture "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..." Read more American Freight Furniture - American Freight's Monroe location is AWESOME! We loved their showroom and sales staff! American Freight Furniture "My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa. My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Review about Bedroom Set from Montgomery, Alabama American Freight Furniture "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Go elsewhere! American Freight Furniture "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..." Read more Kroger - Buy one get one free not honored - service center rude Kroger "Today I purchased a buy-one-get one free item at the Kroger on FM2920 a5 Kuykendahl in Spring, Tx. Realizing that I had been charged full price upon placing the items..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Perfect Working Relationship Spiritual Quest "Kate from AURA SHOP here! We are an 18 year old successful metaphysical shop specializing in natural healings, crystals and readings. We have worked with SpiritualQuest for 16 years, right..." Read more Pizza Hut - Sloppy pizza Pizza Hut "I ordered a pizza from a new store, pizza was hot and fresh but cutt super sloppy and it was like whoever handled the box just was rushing and threw..." Read more Dhgate - HOT *** MESS Dhgate "I purchased a prom dress for my daughter and when I received it, it was nothing like what they posted on their website. The make and material was totally different...." Read more