American Freight Furniture - Review about Living Room Set from Fort Myers, Florida
I spent over $2,400.00 dollars at American Freight in Fort Myers, FL on a living room set.Less that three years of use and the frame broke on our chaise lounge.
I've spent hours over the last three months talking to the store manager Eric, submitted pictures of the damage and even tried contacting American Freight's corporate office and the furniture manufacturer United Furniture Industries. My claim still hasn't been processed.
They sell overpriced junk and don't back the products that they sell.Stay away from this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "I purchased a brand new couch and love seat (with a 5 year warranty) It said it was "real" leather, Which is a joke. I've had it for exactly four..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "I decided to become a Comcast (Xfinity) subscriber for their internet being that it is the fastest in the Fort Myers Florida area, though, it is also the most expensive...."
- "When i try to log in to their site with my email address it says there is no account with that email on file. I never received and email with..."