I spent over $2,400.00 dollars at American Freight in Fort Myers, FL on a living room set.Less that three years of use and the frame broke on our chaise lounge.

Related: American Freight Furniture - Review about Living Room Set from Champaign, Illinois

I've spent hours over the last three months talking to the store manager Eric, submitted pictures of the damage and even tried contacting American Freight's corporate office and the furniture manufacturer United Furniture Industries. My claim still hasn't been processed.

They sell overpriced junk and don't back the products that they sell.Stay away from this company.

Review about: Living Room Set.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Freight Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

American Freight Furniture - Review about Orthopedic Mattress from Gahanna, Ohio American Freight Furniture "I purchased a total of four matress sets only one set im very very unhappy..its the orthpedic set one side of the mattress is collapsed in with a lump in..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Review about Bedroom Set from Montgomery, Alabama American Freight Furniture "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..." Read more American Freight Furniture Customer Care Review from Germantown, Tennessee American Freight Furniture "Damaged my door frames and then asked me to sign a waver. Got all my furniture in boxes and I cant put it together myself. The told me they dont..." Read more American Freight Furniture - Review about Sofa from London, Ohio American Freight Furniture "We bought a new sofa set and after Three months, the seams were coming apart. I called and sent several pictures as they requested, but no one ever contacted..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more