American Freight Furniture - Review about Living Room Set from Fort Myers, Florida
I spent over $2,400.00 dollars at American Freight in Fort Myers, FL on a living room set.Less that three years of use and the frame broke on our chaise lounge.
I've spent hours over the last three months talking to the store manager Eric, submitted pictures of the damage and even tried contacting American Freight's corporate office and the furniture manufacturer United Furniture Industries. My claim still hasn't been processed.
They sell overpriced junk and don't back the products that they sell.Stay away from this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We bought a new sofa set and after Three months, the seams were coming apart. I called and sent several pictures as they requested, but no one ever contacted..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Mi nombre es Mirtha de los santos yo en estos momentos rento una casa en fort myers aproximadamente vivimos en ella ta hace 8 meses , desde el primer día..."
- "U-Ship has quite a great deal going on for them. They get paid to be a forum but really have NO responsibility. I work in auto transport for a carrier..."
- "Days Inn at 13353 North Fort Myers … BED BUGS!!!!! I ended up at this particular hotel for two weeks because a friend of mine and his family had been..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."