American Freight Furniture - Review about Mattress from Mansfield, Ohio

60 of 255 American Freight Furniture reviews

have bought all of my items from the store from the past 10 years I go to use one of my warrantees they will not honor it.I have tried to call and submit claims for the past two years I even had proof in my email stating so they told me they have never had a claim from me.

they were very rude very unacceptable experience I have been tossed back-and-forth for the last year over this finally I called corporate and they called me a liar said I never purchased the warranty and hung up on me!My bed is sagging very poor furniture so now I purchased this warranty and nothing can be done what a waste of $500 when I submitted my photos of my bed the manager told me everything was covered it clearly was a manufacture glitch and that I should be hearing from them soon I've called every month for the past year and all I kept hearing was we haven't heard anything back how many times do I have to call to get some answers what's the point of purchasing a warranty if nothing is covered would not recommend this to anybody and I will be spreading the word and our small-town community

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mattress
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #796001 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Freight Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
60 of 255 American Freight Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
steven hartley

Mar 23 #1132801 Iron City, Georgia, United States

this is a scam from American freight you can call me and I will tell you there is one of the biggest scam that you can see. my name is steven Hartley 284 river st. Coffeeville,al. 334-830-7366

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.