American Freight Furniture - Review about Sofa from Bellevue, Washington
Update added by user Dec 08, 2014
Update,..Got a call on Sunday evening from store manager, Skyler, & delivery guy, will pick up furniture on Monday, i need to follow the delivery guys back to store after furniture has been put n computer as re stocked inventory, I will get my FULL REFUND.Well today they picked up furniture, furniture was re stocked in inventory at the store,I did as asked,once @the store, I was told it will be 10-14 days and my full refund would b issued in a ck???..i had got my mom some more furniture from another company, they had it on hold til I returned this afternoon with the money to pay for the furniture it would delivered tomorrow.
..Unfortunately due to American Freights negligence STORE POLICIES, when it comes to CUSTOMER SERVICE, taking responsibility, or making things right when they screw up..my disabled mom who has NO LIVINGROOM FURNITURE... have to sit n her wheelchair as her LIVING FURNITURE for 10-14 days...this is SOO UNEXCEPTIABLE!!...Yess I called Galvin, Yess Galvin called me back...NO RESOLUTION...we will see what tomorrow brings???...If I don't have my FULL REFUND by WEDNESDAY.
.."I will take other actions" BBB, and News stations will hear my & my mom's story!!!..I'VE TRULY HAVE HAD IT with American Freights...And my MOM,& I deserves BETTER RESULTS..than "It's COMPANY POLICIES"...What about CUSTOMER SERVICE???..What if this was YOUR MOM??..or YOU??..
Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
They have NOT..corrected my issues. .STILL GETTING the run around, i spoke to the store manager Skyler on Tuesday, she claims her & Galvin the regional manager is working on a resolving this issue have given them to FRIDAY, to contact me with a resolution. ..or iam pursuing further action with the BBB & the news stations will get my story...I want the furniture I ordered or a FULL REFUND!!
Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2014
10-17-14.Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother.
.I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my brother so my mom could see what I had picked for her, she liked it so I put it on layaway for her....11/22/14 $758.00 @ 4:30pm...paid layaway off.Was suppose to be delivered that evening. @ 7pm called store to see what the delay was.. I was told there would be an $75 delivery fee(there drivers are contracted out)..I stated no one informed me of this, ..Salesman response was. "it's on the wall posted n the back???..REALLY???, I refused to pay it, asked for # main branch was given 740 833 5265 Galvin (Regional Manger)..He apologized hes solution gave me a 30% discount on delivery fee $50..was the fee i had to pay for delivery.if I wanted my mom's furniture delivered b4 Thanksgiving Holidays b4 family come n from out of state.
(I WAS VERY UPSET) with that solution, but my mom needed her furniture, cause we had thru the old furniture away. @ 9pm..get a call from Quez, salesman that driver NOT bringing furniture don't delivery after 9pm..and need directions to get to ur house...plus driver has returned to the store w/furniture and store is closed....I WAS FIT TO BE TIED!..After a few choice words of my own..Quez, stated Ms.Davidson, the driver will deliver furniture early am,he lives out ur way,and has furniture on truck..REALLY???..I hung up the phone....furniture WASN'T DELIVERED til 2pm the next day,...and IT WAS THE WRONG FURNITURE!!....I called the store told them this wasn't the furniture I ordered. .told to take a pic of the furniture and bring my receipt to the store..I did, I also still had the pictures of the CORRECT furniture I originally ordered. ..was told there was a mix up salesman entered WRONG item #, and what I originally ordered there was a $410 price difference n order to get what I ordered to began with...I REFUSED, that offer..I stated I want the furniture I originally ordered or refund my $754 back and come pick up that furniture I didn't order & I DON'T WANT!!..All sales are final NO REFUNDS..I was,told but Quez, salesman & Skyler store manager.
Skyler, finally said ok we don't have ur original furniture n store stock..but u can pick out another set.
..I picked out a set for $698...sofa & love seat only..After subtraction of $698 from $754...I was then told in order to get that set & delivered it will cost an extra $210 plus ANOTHER $25 fee for delivery and pick up other furniture???..I declined that offer.Iam NOT going to be FORCED to accept furniture I DON'T WANT,nor pay any more $$$, for American Freights mistake, ..I told by Skyler store manager, that it was,my responsibility to have got my 1st receipt of sale on 10-17-14 and walked back to the back and compared my item # with the furniture I picked out that the salesman put n the computer to make sure it was the correct item ## ..I yanked the my receipt out of her hand & walked out the store...I've called & called these people for resolution....NO RESPONSE....I will be taken further ACTION..With the BBB & news stations!!...They are NOT forcing me/my disabled mom to accept furniture she DIDN'T purchase or WANT...Furniture that was delivered is pictured are the last 2 pics that I Didn't order my original pics are too large and won't go on site but do have pics save n my phone
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Baught a sectional the cusions are ripping and had company over and the bottom of couch broke been two weeks since i followed thier procedures and still nothing....we took out..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Wow can't believe all the bad comments on here smh I order thru this company for the 1st time I think I ordered on Monday and got my package today..."
- "I hate door to door salesmen as much as the next guy. And when this Devcon guy came knocking on the door i showed it. i don't appreciate someone coming..."
- "Clearasil face cleanser lightner..It burnt over 70 percent of my skin off my cheeks,behind my neck,under my neck and eyelids.I had to go to specialist and has suffered extreme mental..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."