Went to America freight on July 14, 2018, in Jackson, ms to purchase bed rails for a queen size bed. Someone was at the desk and he didn't even ask could I help u all with something.

So we ask could we get some help, we had to ask him and when we first walked into the store he ignore us like we weren't in the store. And the lady that works in the store past us up and didn't even say anything to us no ask do we need help. So we ask do u have any bed rails for a queen bed and he told us he doesn't have any on display. And he was very hateful about us asking him about the bed rails.

then he went from the price of $50 to $90 but when I call he told me $43. american freight needs to get rid of stupid *** people that hate to do a job of helping people. Now I can see why they're not getting any business and had no customers at all in the store.

I was very unhappy with his attitude that he has with customer service as I approach the building. I will never go back to America freight ever again and will let other people know how I was treated.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Freight Furniture Customer Care.

Comments