Bought couch and love seat from the Parma store.Scheduled delivery for Tuesday August 18, 2015, but called back a day later and rescheduled delivery for Saturday, August 15th with James.

Here we are on Saturday, 7:20 p.m. And no furniture. Called the store and was told our delivery date wasn't changed and was told they would call back to see what they can do. I get a call back from Alvy (I believe that what his name was) and told me that the delivery people were very busy today and couldn't get my furniture to me.

He said I would be one of the first for delivery tomorrow and I told him I better be the first or I will refuse delivery. One of the 3 times I called the store and talked to one of the delivery guys he said they had a lot of same day deliveries. I bought and paid in full for my furniture on August 4th, I should have my furniture delivered before someone who just walked into the store and bought something! Very dissatisfied with your customer service!!

I was going to buy other furniture, but I'm going to a more reputable company.Sitting here on my folding chair in my empty family room on a Saturday night fuming!!!!!

Cheryl Sneed

casneed wrote the review because of problem with delivery at American Freight Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Freight Furniture to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery promise and customer service. Author liked the most salesperson johnny. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Freight Furniture couch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments