My daughter went into the Metairie store to purchase livingroom set along with a bedroom set. She was told six to eight weeks.

The delivery was closer to the eight. Although there is a sign in the store about delivery being extra, I feel if someone is spending almost $2500 delivering and set up should be free. That's my 1st issue. Second issue, after paying someone else $125 to set up the bedroom set, they delivered a King bed with Queen mattresses.

The very next day, I texted the manager who sold the wrong size mattress or entered the wrong item number in the system with the issue. He asked for the tags off the mattress, not sure why he couldn't go to the system and pull the invoice and pick up the wrong mattresses and send the same brand matttresses in a King size. After speaking with the manager, he acknowledged the error only to inform the mattresses were on back order. I was texted it would be later part of this week.

On Thursday, I texted him and he texted back he received an email that a truck with the mattresses would be there at 10am. As of today, September 2nd, I haven't heard from him. He did say, he would have to pay for someone to deliver and pick up. Well, rightfully so it was his error.

If the focus would have been a sale of furniture and not himself we wouldn't be having this conversation. All I want is to have the king mattresses delivered and have someone to pick up the Queen. She has paid 3 months of rent waiting for furniture.

And to add insult to injury the first installment has been drafted from the account. Please assist me with a rapid resolve.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 02.

Comments